Top 5 Sizzle Features to Help Sell Your Home in 30 Days!
Top 5 Sizzle Features To Help Sell Your Home in 30 Days:
Some renovations and remodels offer a bigger bang for your buck then others, and they don’t all have to be expensive! In the land of Homes for Sale, the kitchen is king!
- Open Floor Plan Layouts—based on two factors: if your wallet can handle the cost and if the structure of your home can support it, knocking down a wall or two could be your biggest selling point.
- Pizzazz—adding a pull out drawer pantry, extending a window seal for extra storage, or backless stoles with your island allowing for easy tuck under and preserving an open layout.
- Cabinets—repainting and/or re-facing can be an inexpensive alternative to replacing your cabinets if they are structurally sound.
- Neutral Color Scheme—all natural, neutral, looking colors that go with any style are still the best. Earth tones that are consistent throughout the entire home are perfect for a fast sale.
- Ceiling Space—recessed, canned lighting keeps any prospective buyer eye traveling up and up, continuing to carry a perception of open kitchen layouts in even a small kitchen.
Setting your home apart from the competition is the fastest and easiest way to set your home above the competition. If you are not an expert, find one! Talk to your listing agent, if you have one. If you are selling your home yourself (to save on 3%-6% in commission fees), tour a real estate investment company’s retail listing in your area or if the home is not occupied, hire a staging company and/or professional photographer.
While the housing market is starting to recover and the average days on the market is starting to come back down, we are not in a seller’s market yet. These 5 tips will help sell your home in any market.